The Other Mr Darcy now available on Kindle

Unfortunately, The Other Mr Darcy has been temporarily removed from Kindle. I'm not sure about the reason, but I believe it is being sorted out. I hope to be able to announce that it is back up again soon. Many apologies for the inconvenience!

Previous text:

Just wanted to let those of you who are in possession of this marvelous space-saver that The Other Mr Darcy is available internationally on Kindle. This means that those of you who own Kindle can now download it wherever your are, so I no longer need to talk about US editions and UK editions, which is far more democratic, in my mind.

Click here to see more about the Kindle edition of The Other Mr Darcy.

Of course, Kindle isn't exactly a freebee...  

Comments

  1. Hi, Monica,

    any idea why the Kindle edition was pulled? It was available a few days ago, but gone now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,

    I don't know why it was pulled. I'm waiting to hear. I'll post the information as soon as I know something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of a Jane Austen Quotation

Jane Austen's Emma airs tonight! Plus P&P Question-a-Day 4

Of Flawed Perceptions, and Pride and Prejudice Question 9