My Book is on the BBC news!!

Well, it was a lovely P&P200th birthday celebration for me because my book The Darcy Cousins was shown on the BBC Breakfast news. This was in an interview with Jane Odiwe who recently published Searching for Captain Wentworth. The interview also featured Jane Odiwe’s lovely Jane Austen-related artwork. Captain Wendworth Jane Odiwe 

It may not be my 15 minutes of fame, but it’s thrilling for my book to be on the BBC, the same venue that produced Colin Firth’s brilliant Mr. Darcy!

If you’d like to see the interview on the BBC website, you’ll find it here. It includes the infamous wet scene. Feast your eyes! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21227207

Comments

  1. As a BBC fanatic-- I would DIE (but not really) if I could write scripts for their shows-- I can imagine you'd be thrilled. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jamie. Yes, I'm certainly thrilled. More like I'm hopping up and down doing a jig, which is a problem because I don't know how to do a jig ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of a Jane Austen Quotation

Jane Austen's Emma airs tonight! Plus P&P Question-a-Day 4

Of Flawed Perceptions, and Pride and Prejudice Question 9